• The TDU World servers are currently: In Development

A new development update for May 2019 has been released! Learn more.

What mods would you like to see in the TDU World modpack?

mmc1998

Inglorious
Please leave your suggestion and wishes in this topic and we may add them to the pack!
Like I said in another post, if possible the car mods that exist on tdu Platinum, and also other songs on the radio

Aquarious

Co-Founder of TDU World
Project Manager
Like I said in another post, if possible the car mods that exist on tdu Platinum, and also other songs on the radio
New radio songs are on the list. Converting the TDU Platinum cars to TDU2 would take a huge amount of time, we are going to use car mods that are made for TDU2.

mmc1998

Inglorious
New radio songs are on the list. Converting the TDU Platinum cars to TDU2 would take a huge amount of time, we are going to use car mods that are made for TDU2.
I didnt know that radio songs were on the list already, when it comes to the car mods, since it takes so much , and i believe that some of those cars that exist on tdu platinum could also exist as mods for tdu2 so that's a good option, keep up the good work

Anthony817

Inglorious
Please PLEASE could you add in the Delorean mod I uploaded to Turboduck?

Every time I try and see if the next latest open world racer has my dream car, I am constantly let down haha. I just want to drive a Delorean around that others who play the game can see.

Krazor8

Inglorious
Any ideas is our saves will work? I've got allllllot of hours on mine.. Over 800, and really don't wanna have to start from 0 again

GTPWoody

Amateur Racer
Well damn there goes me asking for more some of favorite underrated car (2004 Chevrolet Avalanche Z71 and 1999 Pontiac Grandprix GTP) cause I doubt anyone except me wants those cars.

BrenooXI

Steam : BrenooXI add if you wanna play together ;)
Hi, well. AutoCarPack 1.7.3 is my Favorite Mod of all.. and a Toyota Supra + Nissan GT-R e34 too. i don't like Graphics Mods.. take out the Feeling on a Original Game. oh CameraHack 1.2 is gonna be allowed? don't know why but i Love to play in First Person Mode.. but some Cars don't have a good Camera/Fov!