• The TDU World servers are currently: In Development

A new development update for May 2019 has been released! Learn more.

Just wnaa ask

MadxXx2003

Someone
Is tdu 2 straight forward what I mean is there any thing left from the old servers cause I remember nfs world wasn't easy to fully emplment all the original features sorry for intruding but just wanted to know

Kuxii

Iam Only ah Bot
Server Developer
Yes is ah very Hard Job, but i thin we create it.
Have you experimental with this?When yes infos are always good for Faster Progress.

MadxXx2003

Someone
Not sure what you mean but if you mean am I a programmer no but still know a little stuff

Kuxii

Iam Only ah Bot
Server Developer
I mean the Server Programming is hard, Need Know How. When you Infos about Datapack (From Server to Client,or Client to Server) or Revers Enegeering has, then Tell me

MadxXx2003

Someone
See if you can check soapbox race world they built a server for nfs world from ground up see if they can help you

MadxXx2003

Someone
Btw not that important and sure all of you know it but the game try's to estaplish connection to 198.101.168.179
And the launcher connect to three ips 1 of course for files these one 93.184.221.131 the other two don't have any kind of responses so don't know

Kuxii

Iam Only ah Bot
Server Developer
I have the Launcher new Created, Works the Launcher Connects to the Server for the UpN Check and the Server IP (Geo ...) and become the Correct Ip Via DNS, i hava ah Basic Server the works Current i can logg me in the server Only is from the Game ah Ping Check, this is current the Problem not the launcher

MadxXx2003

Someone
So your saying server and launcher both done and the only thing left is the game ping so now you need reverse engineers more than server Devi

MadxXx2003

Someone
I'll look it up if I know anything I let you know but first what is the problem and be precise please and btw sorry for jumping in and asking all that

Kuxii

Iam Only ah Bot
Server Developer
We need the source from the Game Exe, when we have this can we better Work. Or ah exe without "Debuger" is ah good stand

MadxXx2003

Someone
Btw did you know the game have a trip wire if you try to debug it it soft locks until you turn up the debugger

MadxXx2003

Someone
At least do you know which game engine does it use this will be a lot more helpful

Kuxii

Iam Only ah Bot
Server Developer
the debug is all over in the Game, Perm Frezees and yes.I try current to encode the Packets and then se i more (i Hope this)

MadxXx2003

Someone
sorry i cont seem to do any thing revers engniring a program maybe put there is to much veripals to take when reverse engniring a game exe but any how if you need testing or anything i can do to help i am 24/7 there when i say 24/7 i mean 24/7 nothing going on in my life but gaming might as well help in playing tdu2 online again